EPOMS has donated a total of RM 25,000 to MERCY Malaysia’s COVID-19 Pandemic Fund through a voluntary staff salary contribution to support Malaysia’s healthcare system by contributing funds towards medical services and essential needs for marginalized groups.
- Received Malaysia Registration Certificate from the Registrar of Trade Marks for MyEPOMSX – an integrated database management system.
- Institutionalized capability by having a total of 23 dual-skill technicians through in-house capability development programs and 16 professional certifications for engineers and roving.
- Successfully recorded a commendable asset uptime performance of 97.78%.
- Rated as ‘excellent’ by 7 out of 9 clients through EPOMS Client Satisfaction Survey 2020.
- Larut Operation Team has received 2020 Field Excellence Performance Award from Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd (VPSB) based on HSE performance, production uptime and cost saving realized.