MILESTONEOur track records
Incorporation of E&P O&M Services Sdn Bhd (EPOMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd on 28th March 2012.
First Secured Contract
- EPOMS secured its first contract, providing O&M servies to Petrofac Malaysia Limited’s Cendor Phase 2 (CP2) FPSO.
- EPOMS’ Head Office in Hampshire Place Office, Jalan Mayang Sari kuala Lumpur was launched.
- EPOMS embarked on a nationwide assessment and selection drive for its own BTEC Certification Programme in October 2013.
BTEC Programme & Operating In Deepwater
- 51 EPOMS BTEC candidates successfully graduated with BTEC Level 2 competency from the Tun Ahmad Shah (TAS) Institute of Oil and Gas, Sabah in July 2014.
- EPOMS was awarded its first full O&M contract initiated with ORA for the Bertam Project by Lundin Malaysia.
- Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited awarded EPOMS the Gumusut-Kakap (GK) O&M Contract, making it EPOMS’ first O&M service contract in East Malaysia. GK is the first Deepwater FPS in the region with high complexity in its operations.
Expanded Services & ISO Certification
- The Sepat O&M Contract was awarded to EPOMS. It was the first project where EPOMS expanded the scope of services to include procurement and warehousing for PCSB.
- EPOMS established its warehouse and logistics facilities in Kemaman Supply Base (KSB) for Sepat on 1 October 2015.
- EPOMS was certified ISO 9001:2008 compliant on 30 October 2015.
- EPOMS Roving Team was set up to support offshore operational needs.
Another Step To Be A World Class
- Participation in the Offshore Technology Conference Asia in Kuala Lumpur from 22-25 March 2016 marks EPOMS' first involvement in industry exhibitions.
- EPOMS secured its first Asset Transfer and Field Operations Management Services (FOMS) contract for Berantai with its strategic partner, Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd.
- EPOMS enhanced its warehouse and logistics facilities in KSB for Berantai and Tembikai projects on 1 October 2016.
- In collaboration with PETRONAS Group's Strategic Communications team, EPOMS participated in its first regional exhibition at the International Petroleum Technology Conference (IPTC) 2016 in Bangkok from 14-16 November 2016.
EPOMS to Expand Larger and Stronger
- Participation in the Asia Oil & Gas Conference 2017 from 7th-9th May 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
- EPOMS secured 5 new contracts for Ophir FOMS through strategic alliance with MTC Engineering Sdn Bhd, Bentara FOMS and Tembikai FOMS with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd, Puteri Platform O&M services with PCSB-PMA, and Asset Management with MPM.
- Awarded "OSH Gold II Award Winner 2016" from the Malaysia Society for Occupational Safety & Health (MSOSH).
- Awarded "OSH Gold Class I Award Winner 2017 by MSOSH.
- Received recognition from Petrofac Malaysia Limited for " Excellent MPM Award for Safety, Health & Environment (EMAS) 2017".
- EPOMS certified with IS09001: 2015- QMS Standard requirements on 3rd August 2018.
- Secured 2 new contracts for Larut Platform FOMS with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd and Sepat Phase 2A O&M with PCSB-PMA.
- EPOMS became a certified Ship Manager by Malaysia Marine Department since March 2018.
- Participated in the Malaysia Upstream Project Conference (UPEC) 2018 hosted by MPM in Kuala Lumpur from 21st-22nd November 2018.
A Stepping-stone to Success
- Awarded “MSOSH OSH Gold Merit Award Winner for 2018” by MSOSH.
- Contract extensions for Vestigo FOMS, Sepat, Floatel and Puteri which also includes extended services for Abu preservation.
- Participation in the Asia Oil & Gas Conference 2019 from 23rd-25th June 2019 in Kuala Lumpur.
- EPOMS established technology collaboration with Telekom Malaysia (TM) through Memorandum of Collaboration on 24th June 2019.
- EPOMS secured 3 new O&M contracts; PETRONAS Floating LNG (Labuan) Limited 2 (PFLNG2), FPSO Helang with Yinson Lavender Operations Sdn Bhd and Jitang with Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd.
- Participation in the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference 2019 (ADIPEC) from 9 - 12 November 2019 in Abu Dhabi.
EPOMS has donated a total of RM 25,000 to MERCY Malaysia’s COVID-19 Pandemic Fund through a voluntary staff salary contribution to support Malaysia’s healthcare system by contributing funds towards medical services and essential needs for marginalized groups.
- Received Malaysia Registration Certificate from the Registrar of Trade Marks for MyEPOMSX - an integrated database management system.
- Institutionalized capability by having a total of 23 dual-skill technicians through in-house capability development programs and 16 professional certifications for engineers and roving.
- Successfully recorded a commendable asset uptime performance of 97.78%.
- Rated as ‘excellent’ by 7 out of 9 clients through EPOMS Client Satisfaction Survey 2020.
- Larut Operation Team has received 2020 Field Excellence Performance Award from Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd (VPSB) based on HSE performance, production uptime and cost saving realized.
Stepping Up The Game
- Successfully secured 4 new contracts; Gumusut Kakap (GK) O&M, PFLNG Supply Base Management, Provision of O&M manpower for SKA, Provision of Asset Management and Equipment Remote Monitoring Services for Malaysia Asset and International Asset.
- Secured 3 Contracts extension: PFLNG2, Vestigo’s FOMS and Bertam
- Exploring emerging opportunities through collaboration with COE on PROTEAN and collaboration with UTP on Digitalization of Predictive Maintenance, Reliability & Integrity.
- Establishment of Operations & Maintenance Excellence Management System (OMEMS) - A systematic and collaborative way to continuously improve on delivering Safe, Capable, Reliable and Cost-Effective operations & maintenance solutions for upstream oil & gas production facilities.
- 11 out of 14 projects rated ‘Excellent’ by the respective client via EPOMS Client Satisfaction Survey 2021.
- Contributed RM 3,000.00 worth of dry ration to support 81 families in Bintulu with daily necessities during Ramadan through Sumbangan Ikhlas Ramadan
- Collected RM 7,250.00 from EPOMS staff in collaboration with Young Professional Club (YPC) S&C and donated the fund to a few welfare homes in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor through Sinar Kasih Ramadan.
- Contributed 100 of handy COVID-19 Protection Kit for Frontliners at PPV Bukit Jalil
- Collaborated with PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) & Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) for Sentuhan Alam – Mangrove Reforestation and planted 100 Mangrove Saplings along Kertih River.
- Jointly collaborated with PETRONAS Carigali-Peninsular Malaysia Assets (PMA) and Malaysia Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) for Sahabat Maritim – a Preliminary Community Survey and provided 60 packs of dry ration for fishing communities in Kertih.